Do you want to feel amazing naked? Why wouldn’t you?
As moms, it can be hard to cultivate confidence and feel great about who we are in our own body. Today’s guest Amanda Walker, the founder of Feel Amazing Naked, a company that helps women squash their inner mean girl and start owning their confidence.
She came on to discuss how self-awareness can help you to get past the mindset problems that may be holding you back. She shares her tips for overcoming your inner mean girl and getting to the root causes of your problems to make real and lasting changes.
We also chat about using self-care to make a greater transformation and enjoying the journey of becoming happier and more confident in your own skin.
WHAT’S IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Amanda’s career and life has changed since motherhood
- Her thoughts on moms getting confident in their own bodies
- The first steps to take to start feeling like yourself again and becoming reconnected with you
- Going back to what lights you up and makes you feel on fire
- How we have weight loss all wrong and where you should start instead with your fitness goals
- Becoming self-aware and getting past the all or nothing mindset
- How Amanda came up with the Feel Amazing Naked Program
- Showing up in the way that you want to
- Practices to overcome your inner mean girl
- The differences between habitual and real needs
- Getting to the root levels of why you’re making certain choices to make real change
- Becoming free from the voices inside you that hold you back
- How motherhood causes women to deny their own self-care and how to prevent that pattern
- Doing what you can each day to pour into yourself so you can be present for loved ones
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Connect with Amanda Walker:
MORE ABOUT THE FOUNDER OF FEEL AMAZING NAKED:
Hi, my name is Amanda and I am on a mission to help busy women Feel Amazing Naked.
After coaching and talking with thousands of women, I came to realize, there isn’t a woman out there that doesn’t want to feel confident, sexy AF and strong in their own skin.
After running my own nutritional coaching business years, I discovered a secret. I’d been missing something really big in my work with clients. I’d failed to see the bigger picture of health and achieving the lasting body transformation my clients were after.
I had come to discover that science was really only a small part of the body transformation equation. I realized food is the vessel for deeper work, that women need to get out of their own way, reconnect to their bodies, and be a part of a community to help support them through a season of change in their lives.
OUR FAVORITE QUOTES FROM AMANDA WALKER:
“How we do anything is how we do everything.”
“If we’re not following through and committing to ourselves then we’re going to see less of that in other spaces as well.”
“Confidence bleeds into everything that we do.”
“The thoughts we think create our reality.”