- Does negotiating with your toddler help you sharpen your skills for the boardroom?
- If you have a choice between sex and a shower, do you pick sleep?
- Are you growing a baby and a business?
- Is your clean tee shirt both formal wear and lingerie?
- Have you literally cried over spilt breast milk?
Join us as we navigate the balance between old life and new life. We work from our laptops during naptime, and have truly learned the meaning of the word multitask. We navigate modern motherhood with an authentic and honest voice, creating new opportunities for ourselves, our careers, and our families in this technological age. As a community, we can share tips and tricks for making it all work, from teething to term sheets, bottles to boardrooms. We are stronger together as our community offers a non-judging, non-critiquing space to foster conversation, honest revelations, and support.
How to join:
Pour a glass of wine or join us for our third cup of coffee. Connect with other moms over business, babies and being a modern day Mom. Together we are Generation.Moms.