Have you ever heard the phrase, “there’s an oil for that”? On this episode, we’ve enlisted Kelowna Giuliano, a holistic health practitioner and owner of Drop into Wellness who has over two decades of experience on healing from within. She breaks down all of the benefits and uses for essential oils including how to use it to support sleep, digestion, immunity, libido and even to clean your home. We chat about living a toxic-free lifestyle, how to use essential oils to benefit your health and wellness and precautions to take when using essential oils. If you want to ditch the chemicals from your life, then this is the episode for you.
What’s In This Episode:
- Wanting to raise her family holistically and help clients with healing
- How Kelowna’s life and career has transitioned from motherhood
- Incorporating essential oils into her classes and educating moms on how to use them
- Ditching the toxic chemicals and upgrading to products that come from plants
- The three ways you can use essential oils
- How Kelowna uses essential oils in conjunction with carrier oils
- Using foot mapping when applying essential oils
- Knowing the difference between higher quality oils and synthetic oils
- Oils that Kelowna uses daily
- Precautions to take when using essential oils
- How to use the oils on a wound, to support sleep, for babies, etc.
- What oils to use for healthy digestion and immunity
- Using oils for hormones and to support your libido
- Addressing what’s going on physically and mentally
- Using essential oils for cleaning
- How to get started using essential oils
Kelowna Giuliano grew up in Encinitas, California and began her studies in Holistic Health in 1995. Kelowna is a Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Integrative Healer and Reiki Master Teacher. She has 20 years of experience as a Massage Therapist with continued education and specialization in Personal Transformation/Healing from Within, Reiki, Crystal Healing, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release with Essential Oils, Structural Integration, and Craniosacral Therapy. She now focuses on essential oil and wellness education. Kelowna brings a gentle, soothing energy to all of her classes and workshops which are customized to support, guide and facilitate emotional, spiritual, mental and physical.
wellness. In her free time, you will find her at the beach frolicking in the ocean, doing cartwheels on the sand and surfing with her family and friends.
Connect with Kelowna:
“I think it becomes a turning point in people’s lives when they become parents because they start paying attention to kicking the toxins out or as we say, ‘ditching and switching.'” – Kelowna Giuliano
“That’s what I love so much about teaching is showing people how simple it is because then they feel empowered to try it and use it confidently without being afraid that they’re going to mess up.” – Kelowna Giuliano
“Usually when you’re using essential oils, within minutes you’ll notice some kind of change and if you don’t then try something another oil.” – Kelowna Giuliano
“Once you start using them and feel the benefits, you’re like, ‘I don’t want to sleep without a diffuser by my bed.'” – Kelowna Giuliano
“Our family typically goes to all of the oils as the first line of defense, just because we know that they’re safe and that they come from plants.” – Kelowna Giuliano
Generation.Mom is a community where you can share without judgment or critique, and we’d love for you to share your thoughts and find a friend to hold you accountable! Find us at: Website | Facebook | Instagram