Are you ready to design a life that fuels your soul?
In this episode, Lara was joined by the host of the Mompreneur Mastermind Show, Stefanie Gass. Stefanie is also the founder of two six-figure businesses all while being a mama.
She is passionate about helping women follow in her footsteps to create a life that they love. She shares her wisdom about tapping into source (whether that be God or the universe for you) for direction and fulfillment.
You’ll also hear why managing your relationship with social media is important, how to navigate the pressure of mom guilt and her advice on looking at life through a filter of love.
WHAT’S IN THIS EPISODE:
- How she balances being an entrepreneur of two six-figure businesses and a mama
- Why she deletes her social media apps on the weekends
- Her experience of losing herself within her work
- Stefanie’s journey of getting to where she is at in her business
- Why you should remember that what you see isn’t always true
- Her suggestions for defining your success without societal pressure
- Personal expectations we place on ourselves and how this plays into mom guilt
- The pressure that mom guilt puts on women that hinders success
- Why you should incorporate your children into your dreams
- Looking through things through a “love filter”
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED BY STEFANIE GASS:
- Connect with Stefanie:
- With God She Rises Journal
- THE MOMPRENEUR MASTERMIND™ SHOW – Clarity Coaching, Podcasting, & Passive Income for Christian Entrepreneurs!
MORE ABOUT THE HOST OF THE MOMPRENEUR MASTERMIND SHOW:
Stefanie is a country mama to two little minions. Stefanie has her children, husband and an insanely amazing tribe of mama bosses that support, encourage, uplift, and love on each other! Life wouldn’t be complete without them and she wants you to be part of it!
OUR FAVORITE QUOTES FROM STEFANIE GASS:
“A lot of it starts with understanding that you aren’t perfect and perfect doesn’t exist.”
“Life happens. You just have to take every situation with grace.”
“You need to empower them and fall in love with the hard pieces of the journey because without that, what’s it all for anyway?”
“I had to purge my life from all of the unhealthy.”
“It was because I took the action, things started to align.”
“Different blessings would flow in, abundance and favor started coming in. It was crazy and I knew that I was in full alignment. I would’ve never known if I didn’t try and kind of fail my way there. There were never clear directions.”
“Step away from social often.”
“Your expectation of yourself cannot be put up against anyone else.”
“Create realistic expectations of yourself.”
“You just have to fall in love with the journey.”